How to make Camera & Light animation by Aurora 3D Animation Maker new functions (by Presentation3D)
Aurora 3D Animation Maker released a new version to let the users make 3d camera and light animation to create more stunning 3d animation effect. So, you can learn how to make these animation by this tutorial, the animation functions added on the key-frame timeline, that’s easy to use.
1. We can create a text in the rendering window and change it font and style. Before we haven’t camera animation, we need to make many key-frame to make it move, but now we don’t need make many key-frame, just use camera animation to do it.
2. Select the text and choose “Camera Ani” from the animation list at the left of the timeline.
3. Move the time pointer to the beginning, and click add camera key-frame button. Then set the position and rotation value as you want.
4. Then move the time pointer to the next time, and click camera key-frame button again. Set another position and rotation value. You can follow this step to make the camera key-frame one by one.
5. When you finished the camera animation, you also can add the light animation to it. You can choose a “Light Ani” from the animation type list.
6. Move the time pointer and click the light key-frame add button, then adjust the value of the light, then add another light key-frame at another position on the timeline.
7. Finally, you can play the animation and look the effect. Use camera animation function is better, because you can change the text without any animation adjust.
Aurora3D Software | Aurora 3D Animation Maker http://www.presentation-3d.com/
Aurora 3D Presentation 2012 gives you a way to create great looking presentations with moving background and 3D graphics. It is easy to learn and use and you’re able to get started as soon as you start the program. Interface is straight forward and has a ribbon type interface so if you have use MS office 2007/2010 you’ll be able to maneuver around Aurora 3D Presentation 2012.
Installation is simple with welcome screen, license agreement, location and installation. After you are finished you are greeted with a welcome and learning videos on how to use Aurora 3D Presentation 2012.
Aurora 3D Presentation 2012 interface is easy as mentioned and you have what you need to create a 3D presentation. You will have two sections on the ribbon, the Common and Presentation. The Common has all you basic use from clipboard, add text, shape and object, shape, text edit, background, themes, and to open up the welcome. The presentation side lets you change the setup of the presentation from size design, background, background music, themes, reset camera, interactive panel. You’ll be able to play the presentation and rehearse timings if it’s a timed presentation.
When creating your presentation you are able to add your background from still backgrounds, dynamic, videos, and more. The background seen on the screenshot is a movable background where the clouds move and you are able to select from selection or download more from main site. You are able to create 3D text and create a 3D look of photos added.
Aurora 3D Presentation 2012 makes it easy to save your files which in turn can be played on any computer. Formats you are able to export is to video which you can play on any device including phone, an exe file, as an image and a play package which will be put as a package to be played on another computer. So having to worry about it not playing on other devices is no problem as they make it easy to use and export.
Thoughts and Conclusion
Need to create a unique presentation, Aurora 3D Presentation 2012 helps you create those presentations. Aurora 3D Presentation helps you easily create a 3D presentation without doing too much work on creating it. Other office suites you might have to create the 3D text, image, etc. with outsourcing to another program or having to create timings and pictures into making movable objects. This brings out a new way on creating presentations and does not need a big learning curve to move around the program. Try Aurora 3D Presentation 2012 at http://www.presentation-3d.com/products/presentation-3d.html which is mac and windows compatible.
Aurora 3D Presentation has been reviewed by Jerome Johnston on 16 Oct 2012. Based on the user interface, features and complexity, Findmysoft has rated Aurora 3D Presentation 5 out of 5 stars, naming it Essential.
Sorry, you know, we’re programmers. If you want make a banner or 3d text, logo. You can download our software to do it, it easy to use.
Aurora 3D Presentation is a 3D interactive business presentation software. Now, we released the Mac version. You can create a interactive presentation on your MAC or Mac book. We transferred the most of features from Windows version to Mac, and transferred all interactive example and templates to Mac version.
1. Create presentation with 3d shape, text, image, 3d model, table, image wall, 3d chart.
2. Make interactive presentation by our interactive animation system. You can use interactive event, actions, to make click, hover, press, release event and make shape or text animation, color change, text change, show, hide, sound play, camera animation, tool tip, hyperlink etc,.
3. You can export your presentation to a Mac App or a play package, then distribute to other Mac computer and show them! It royalty free!
Try to make your own 3d interactive presentation for FREE! FREE Download MAC Version.
3D Animation Software | Text and Logo Animation Demo | Aurora3D Software (by Presentation3D)
3D Text Animation | 3D Camera Animation | by Aurora3D Softwre (by Presentation3D)
3D Logo Animation by Aurora 3D Animation Maker | Mac & PC (by Presentation3D)
3D Camera Animation by Aurora 3D Animation Maker (by Presentation3D)